Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Letters to You

Dear Sweet Baby,

Today we found out that the Lord has given you life and your new little life is inside of me! I am full of excitement, love, uncertainty, fear, and probably others that I can't even grasp at this moment. I wish I had a picture of your daddy's face when I first told him the news, but I'm sure you'll see that face again and when you do I promise to point it out! He is so excite and grateful to the Father for giving us you a a sweet little gift.


I'm sure there will be many times that we will tell you about the day we found out we were expecting you! We know God has orchestrated your existence and he will carry your little body through development and you will be exactly as He has designed you to be.


Love you already,


Your mommy (and daddy)

No comments: