Thursday, June 11, 2015

Graduation Day

I wish I had a pic of the four of us when we started this journey together 7 years ago. I remember a promise that @_michaeldwhite and I made to each other and to the Lord was to see these girls through high school if the Lord would allow. Look at the gracious gift the Lord had given! I have laughed till I've cried with these two. I have cried because of heartache and trials with these two. And I've watched them develop into two beautiful women that I am so thankful the Lord has given me the privilege to be a small part of. I watch @_michaeldwhite interact with these two and my heart melts. The relationship the Lord has given us these two and their families is one we will forever be grateful for. Thank you @megangloska13 and @fallynkinman for letting us love you, have tough conversations with you, and rejoice with you in this phase of life. Michael and I love you both - ya know, one of those deep down family loves wink emoticon happy graduation🎓 We are so proud of you!


No comments: