Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Homecoming Week

So I know I'm weeks late, but I wanted to make sure I posted pictures from Homecoming Week. I have to say it's one of the advantages of working in a high school.

 I personally have two days that tie as favorites for me...

The first one - tacky day! Love it! Love the fact that I can wake up and pull one of EVERYTHING out of my closet and put it on! And to top it all off, I don't have to care about what I look like, which equals awesome for me :-)


Love the boots, right?
Love this picture! We were taking a picture and next thing I know, I'm being lifted off the ground!
 

The second one...Decade Day! This year my style was 80's workout!

On my way to school...Michael wasn't up so I couldn't get him to take a quick snapshot before I left the house!
Ashton and me before class started.

Me, Layn, and Kirsten
Twin day has never really appealed to me honestly, but it's because I have a twin everyday of the year. However, I had inspiration this year. If only every teacher could be like Mr. Steven Peeler...


And of course, I represented the Gamecocks on Favorite team day since it's football season and all...



No comments: